The iconic Billingham bags are among the best camera bags and to celebrate Billingham’s fifty-year anniversary, the manufacturer is releasing a limited edition range of its most popular camera bags.
The line-up includes the 72, Hadley Digital, Hadley Small, Hadley Small Pro, Hadley Pro, Hadley Pro 2020, Hadley One and Mini Eventer – all in Black Canvas and Black Leather with Red Stitching. Additionally, they’ll feature a “Billingham Made in England – 50 Years Limited Edition” label (again in red and black). There will only be 100 of each bag, which will be available to buy from the Billingham worldwide and Billingham USA websites, as well as from select retailers. Prices start at $203 / £180 for the 72 camera bag.
Cradley Heath, UK – 10th November 2023: Billingham have been manufacturing in England since 1973, that’s fifty years of making the highest quality camera bags. In celebration of that anniversary Billingham are today releasing a limited edition range of camera bags – all in Black Canvas and Black Leather with Red Stitching.
- The classic lineup includes some of Billingham’s most popular bags, the 72, Hadley Digital, Hadley Small, Hadley Small Pro, Hadley Pro, Hadley Pro 2020, Hadley One and Mini Eventer. Each of these will be strictly limited to just 100 units each for the World.
- Each bag boasts a unique “Billingham Made in England – 50 Years Limited Edition” label, with text in red, echoing the stitching.
- Additionally, each bag includes a special black leather shoulder pad with red stitching and Billingham 50th branded black drawstring bag. These accessories are exclusively supplied with these bags and are not available separately.
Handcrafted from premium three-layer waterproof fabric with a core ‘StormBlock’ butyl rubber layer, these bags promise a lifetime of water resistance without reproofing. The attention to durability extends to the finest top-grain, vegetable-tanned leather, solid brass fixings, and high-density closed-cell foam padding – a testament to Billingham’s unwavering commitment to protect photographic gear with elegance and reliability.
Director Harry Billingham reflects, “As we celebrate our 50th anniversary with this exclusive collection, we are grateful to the photographers who have been part of our journey. These bags are crafted with the promise that we will continue to serve our community with the same commitment and quality that have been our hallmark since 1973.”
Billingham is a small, family run business that has manufactured camera bags in England since 1973, providing a high level of protection for the equipment of those in the photographic industry for decades. Billingham is renowned for using only the best materials that they have meticulously tried and tested, for their incredible attention to detail and for their bags being waterproof, robust, and yet lightweight.
In common with all Billingham bags, these limited edition models are constructed to meet the demands of professionals and enthusiasts alike. Each bag will have undergone rigorous inspection before leaving Billingham’s factory, earning a unique serial number and a five-year manufacturer’s guarantee.
- 50 years of Billingham Bags: the story
- Billingham Eventer MKII review
- Billingham Mini Eventer review
- Best second-hand messenger bags