With so many good Black Friday deals around at the moment, it’s a great time to upgrade your tripod. Even if you mainly shoot handheld these days, tripods come in handy for astrophotography and macro work in particular.
Carbon fibre tripods are a great choice as they are sturdy but comparatively light – so they are an ideal solution if you want to keep your camera bag as light as possible.
We’ve found the Peak Design Carbon Fibre tripod for just £389 at Park Cameras, which is a massive saving of over £170.
For US customers, you can get it for $419.99
Peak Design Carbon Fibre Tripod key features
- 1.2kg weight but 9.1kg weight capacity
- Includes omnidirectional Compact Ball Head
- Fast, ergonomic camera quick release
- Quick leg deployment
- Integrated load hanging hook
- Anchor attachment points for carrying with Peak Design camera straps
- Built-in and stowable mobile phone mount
- Weather and impact-resistant materials
If that is still a bit too much to spend on a tripod, check out some other deals we’ve found, including the Manfrotto Befree GT XPRO Aluminium Tripod for only £144.99. Or if you reckon you only need a mini tripod, you can get this Joby model at a crazy low price.
*We earn commission from links used in this article, however, it doesn’t cost you anything extra to use these links. Prices correct at time of publication, offers may expire or change.