Rotolight has announced the Rotolight Anova Pro 3, a new light for videographers, professional filmmakers and content creators. Described by Rotolight as an ‘all weather powerhouse’ that thrives in a variety of scenarios from controlled studios to unpredictable outdoor settings, it features an IP65 rating and 22,000 lux at 3ft.
The Rotolight Anova Pro 3 also comes with a new ‘Magic Eye’ optical light sensor that can automatically measure and match to any Kelvin or HSI Colour, enabling content creators and filmmakers to balance lights on set without a light meter.
Rotolight’s new light will launch in March 2024 and will be available to buy for $2,999/£1679. Early bird discounts are already available and it will be sold by itself as well as part of a pack or bundle. To find out more, visit the Rotolight Anova 3 Kickstarter page.
Rotolight ANOVA PRO 3 Key Features:
- >22,000 lux at 3ft
- IP65 rated for outdoor use
- Native IP dual V lock battery operation
- In-built, patented ‘Magic-Eye’ optical light sensor: Enables the ANOVA PRO 3 to measure and match output to any Kelvin or HSI colour, eliminating the need for a light meter
- Full colour touchscreen display
- In-built lumenradio wireless DMX, wired DMX and Bluetooth app control via the Rotolight app (iOS & Android)
- Designed for television, filmmakers, professional photographers and content creators
- Adjustable colour temperature from 1,700-20,000 Kelvin
- 16.7million colours and 2500 gels including those from LEE and Rosco
- HSS Flash mode produces double power output
- Built-in Elinchrom, Godox, Pixapro, Neewar + more transmitters
- Compatible with previous generation accessories including yoke and barn doors
- SmartSoft™ electronic diffusion enabled
- 2-year manufacturer warranty included as standard
- Rotolight Anova Pro 2: One of the brightest LED lights ever launched?
- Best cameras for video, vlogging, and videography
- The best lenses for video
- Best accessories for video