In addition to some impressive discounts on cameras, memory cards and smartphones, lenses are also being discounted on Amazon Prime Day. Here is our pick of the best lens deals from brands including Sony and Nikon.
Amazon Prime Day lens deals
Sony lens offers:
- Sony FE 35mm f1.8 – £399 (WAS £630, 37% OFF)
- Sony 85mm f/1.8 – £379 (WAS £600, 37% OFF)
- Sony 18-105 mm f/4.0 G – £339 (WAS £530, 36% OFF)
- Sony 55-210 mm F4.5-6.3 – £169 (WAS £208, 19% OFF)
- Sony E 70-350mm f/4.5-6.3 G OSS – £549 (WAS £830, 34% OFF)
Canon lens offers:
- Canon EF-S 10-22 mm f/3.5-4.5 – £494 (WAS £569.99, 13% OFF)
- Canon EF 50mm 1.8 STM – £98 (WAS £129.99, 25% OFF)
Nikon lens offers:
Olympus lens offers
- Olympus M.Zuiko ED 30mm F3.5 Macro – £154.99 (WAS £249.99, 38% OFF)
- Olympus M.Zuiko ED 40-150mm F4-5.6 II – £129.99 (WAS £169.90, 23% OFF)
- Olympus M.Zuiko 25mm F1.8 – £229.99 (WAS £349.99, 34% OFF)
Amazon Prime Day deals are available to existing Amazon Prime members, but are also available to you once you sign up to join Amazon Prime, if you aren’t already a member. Amazon Prime gives you a number of benefits, including free postage, you also get free Prime video, Amazon music, and Prime reading, as well as unlimited storage with Amazon Photos! Sign up for a 30-day free trial here! *Amazon Prime is a paid for service, so charges will apply after the 30-day trial.
We’ve also found more great deals:
- Save on cameras with these Amazon Prime Day deals!
- Best Amazon Prime Day deals under $100/£100
- Adobe Creative Cloud’s Photography Plan now £73 on Amazon UK
- VTech Kidizoom Duo now half price on Amazon!
*Disclaimer, we earn affiliate revenue on these links, but it doesn’t cost you anything extra to use these links.