Black Friday may not officially be till the end of November, but Black Friday deals have already started at a number of retailers, all keen to get the deals out the door before the next person. Luckily for you, we’ve been keeping a close eye on what’s available, and have found this amazing deal on the Canon EOS R100.
It’s Canon’s entry-level APS-C mirrorless camera in the EOS R series, and as such, has a more basic camera body design. But it does offer Canon’s 24MP APS-C sensor, along with Canon’s reliable colour reproduction and easy to use controls.
At the low price of just £319 body only, this is looking like the cheapest new mirrorless camera of the year! The regular price is £559, so this deal is saving you a whopping £240.
*This deal is currently only available in the UK, from WEX Photo Video. The camera is currently out of stock, but will be fulfilled on a first-come, first-served basis, giving you plenty of time to choose a lens for the camera.
Note, this is a body only price, so you will need to buy a Canon RF lens for the camera, before you can use it!
Canon EOS R100 at a glance:
- 24.1MP APS-C, Dual Pixel CMOS AF sensor
- ISO 100-12,800, ISO 25,600 expanded
- Up to 6.5 frames per second shooting (3.5 fps with AF)
- 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder, 0.59x magnification, 60fps
- 3in fixed LCD
- 4K 25p video recording (with 1.6x crop); Full HD up to 120 fps
We’ve also found more great deals:
- Best Black Friday Deals!
- Early Black Friday deals: Samsung Galaxy A54 cheaper than ever
- Best Black Friday deals on cameras
- Early Black Friday deals: GoPro Hero10 Black cheaper than ever!
*Disclaimer, we earn affiliate revenue on these links, but it doesn’t cost you anything extra to use these links.